Submit your review
hello, kindly assist me. Am so new l need to know how l can add indicator to my mt4?
• Download/Copy/Save the MQ4/EX4 file into your folder:
C:Users[user name]AppDataRoamingMetaQuotesTerminal[32 character long MT4 ID]MQL4Indicators.
• Close your MetaTrader application (assuming it's currently open ... Ignore this if the application hasn't been launched).
• Launch your MetaTrader application.
• On the left hand side, look for the "Navigator" window.
• Under the "Common" tab, look into the "Custom Indicators" directory.
• Locate the indicator which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 1.
• Drag (Click and drag) the indicator into the chart.
I have just installed in into MT4. I like the fact it shows the put arrows ( I do not know if the come late or early), however, the green arrows are horizontal instead of vertical and there is gibberish written in the inputs for S1,S2,S3,S4. Yellow arrows are for call and magenta arrows are for put. The fire brick crosses are a good tool to indicate end of zone. Thanks for sharing!
i dont have to draw any support and resistance it does it automatically and very well